Investment & Financial affairs
Please click on any of the following loan products you require :
2-Asset Management and Com-pliance.
3-Development and Consulting
Due to some peripheral costs ,PECP’s amount of commission in each & every transaction will be varied from Euro 2 to Euro 20 per unit or 10 to 40 percent of total amount depending the unit of the commodity and the inclusive expenditures.(i.e. per piece or per meter or per kg)
How ever, this amount ,will be varied for small or large quantities, so that in small quantities the above amount of commission fee will be increased and vice versa.
The following costs must be paid by PECP in every transaction:
1) Cost of external shipping from embarkation port to the final destination(Ex: From China to Iran)
2) Cost of maintenance & cellarage in disembarkation port before the good reaches to the final destination.
3) Cost of custom duty to release the good from disembarkation port.
4) Cost of internal shipping from disembarkation port to the final destination. (Ex: In Iran could be from BANDAR ABBAS port to TEHRAN)
5) Cost of insurance during carrying the good from disembarkation port to the final destination.
6) Cost of Inspection of the good(Please note that this cost will be paid through the buyer of the good in the country of origin ,but later on it will be in PECP account ).
7) All Iranian governmental Taxes including VAT etc
It’s good to bring to your notice after subtracting the above costs, the final amount of money considered as commission fee, will be Euro 0.5 to Euro 2.5/unit or 3 to 5 percent of total amount for PECP.
This is our duty to be beside you in any deal till the latest steps of the transaction. Any unpredictable problem or obstacle will be unraveled according to your convenience by our experienced experts during the transaction. Our staff will be in close connection with you to facilitate the tasks.